Toronto, Ontario (PRWEB) May 11, 2011
Alexander Shapovalov announces the release of the iPhone game “Aliens Attack Deluxe”. The game was developed for iPhone and is available to download from the Apple App Store.
“Aliens Attack Deluxe” is similar to the top 10 games in the App Store that you use only one finger to play it. “It’s simple, it’s fun and it’s very addictive” – states Anna one of the beta testers of the game.
The game is simple: Aliens come out from space and attack the Earth. The user has to protect the planet using a laser cannon. The game is a kind of Missile Command (1980) remake but with better graphics and a different style of game play.
Playing “Aliens Attack Deluxe” is very easy: tap the iPhone screen and a cannon shoots a bomb. The bomb kills the aliens and the user earns some points.
The game costs $0.99 and is available at the Apple App store through the following link
About the developer of Aliens Attack
Alexander Shapovalov is a software developer primarily working with the Microsoft .NET platform. “Aliens Attack Deluxe” is his first application made for the iPhone. Alexander has 7+ years and a breadth of experience in commercial applications, including computer games, CRM systems, issue management systems, and bank financial development. Alexander lives in Toronto, Canada.
source : www.prweb.com
- Tekken Hybrid PS3 MadCatz Arcade Stick Bundle Pack Announced
- PlayStation Network Video Content Update
- Game review: Tron: Evolution adds to the legacy of The Grid
- Police investigating two burglaries in newer American Canyon neighborhood
- How To Have The Vacation Of A Lifetime
- Web Hosting Advice To Help You Get Your Website Out There
- In Depth Review Of The Razer Onza: Tournament Edition
- Furniture Purchasing And Care: Top Tips And Advice
- Vivendi tests appetite for Activision: sources
- News: New Final Fantasy Type-O details
Submited at Wednesday, May 11th, 2011 at 8:00 am on Mobile Games by ethan
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback